Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

What it would be like living in mars if the earth was so polluted

Bang crash boom!!!
Oops!!! I Accidentally crashed into some metal objects.finally i got to MARS but  it was a very bumpy ride.i wonder what it would be like living in mars. well it would be really hot and there is less oxygen because it’s a planet and planet’s have less oxygen than our earth and did you know that there is Only 13% oxygen in mars and that’s not a lot if you want to live in mars or even go there for The day.maybe I should give it a shot even though I will have to where my astronaut suit everywhere I go and an oxygen tank.imagine if i could ride around mars in my ROCKET SHIP let me tell you something  that would be pretty awesome but if i did try it i would have to be careful with the rocket ship and mars right next to each other 

The end



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about