Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Culture Significance Term 3 Week 5

 

Hello my name is Brooklyn and for this week we have been doing reading writing
and math in lockdown. For this week we had to read 3 online books, we did a few math 
problems,and we even got to choose to activitys for this week and i chose to write 
my name in chinese and make a collage about new zealand or and culture you would 
like to pick. what its mainly about is all the cultures and in the slides there were some
questions of your thoughts on those questions. My favourite thing we did with online 
learning in lockdown was the collage because i put a few different pictures what cook
island looks like and all the food fruit they have.

2 comments:

  1. Great description to your Learn, Create, Share Brooklyn. Well done for completing your tasks. Can you post your writing as well or add a link to the writing slide. Have you tried the early finishers choice boards?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs jain,
      I just put a writing link to my writing slide and i also posted my writing. i haven't yet done my choice board.

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about