Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Writing Term 3 Week 8

 15/09/21

NL: To narrate

RT:include characters

Setting problem

Solution Key vocabulary


If everyone in the world were vegetarian


Introduction

If everyone in the world were to be vegetarian then the world we live in would be completely different to what it is like now. There would be more animals around and there would be no meat in any stores. In Supermarkets and food shops you would see everything but meat and you wouldn’t see things that vegetarians can’t eat.


One night when I was sleeping I had a dream that everyone in the whole world were to be vegetarians. All the butcher shops were turned into fruit and veges stores and at supermarkets they sold everything but meat and things vegetarians can’t eat.



After I woke up from that crazy dream I went downstairs to go make myself bacon and eggs so I checked in the fridge to see if we had any. We didn’t have any bacon so i checked in the freezer and there was nothing but vegetables and all of our meat in the freezer had disappeared. Because there was nomeat I asked my dad if he could take me to the supermarket so we could go get some bacon for breakfast.



When we arrived at the supermarket we went to where all the meat was but there was nothing there in fact there wasn’t even a label to tell if there was any meat. Because there was nothing there we just had something different for breakfast because there was no bacon at the supermarket.



When i finished eating my cereal i went on my ipad to see what's on youtube i can watch and all these videos on youtube said that all the meat around the world was gone and that we are all going to have to turn into a vegetarian. I was so shocked I sold my whole family and I remembered that I had the exact same dream if everyone in the whole world were to be vegetarians.



A few months later there is now no more meat in the world because it just magically disappeared out of nowhere. When I first found out the whole world was now turning into vegetarians I was sad because w e had no more meat but now it’s alright. For breakfast we have pancakes, For lunch we have salad, and for dinner we have vegetarian free burgers with no meat.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about