Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Writing Term 3 Week 9

 NL:To narrate

RT:include characters

Setting

Problem 

Solution

Key vocabulary


The day i woke up with superpowers


Introduction

A few days ago me and my family took a trip to New York for 2 weeks. We stayed in this very expensive hotel and because we were staying there for 2 weeks we had to bring a lot of clothes. We even got to see the Statue of Liberty from a distance. 



For Breakfast we had these amazing bagels at this breakfast place and for our drinks we had strawberry and chocolate milkshakes. When we got back to our hotel room we took another drive around New York. Once we finished eating our dinner we went on our ipads for a little bit and slowly went to sleep.



The next morning I woke up feeling dizzy and like I was floating in the air. I looked down and AHHHHHHH… I'm floating. My brother came into the room. After he saw me floating in the air he screamed at me. When we

went into the kitchen in our hotel we saw that our parents made us breakfast but they gave us a note saying that they were out shopping at the supermarket for food we can bring home. Once my mum and dad got home I couldn't tell them that I was floating in the air because then they would think that I'm not telling the truth. My parents got us some snacks we can try on the table. When I was eating the snacks I started shaking and I slowly started to...FLOAT so I ran outside before they saw that I could float and ran outside. 

I had to test out and figure out why I'm floating in the air so I just calmed down. I slowly started shaking and floated in the air and I went higher and higher. Wow, I started flying around all the buildings in New York. I was up in the air and this cape magically appeared on my back and I finally got control of myself in the air. This was the best thing that has ever happened to me. 



I pressed this button on my cape and there was fire coming out of my hand without it burning me. After that crazy moment in the air flying I went on my ipad to go check out what this cape is and where it came from. It said that the last person who wore it was called star man and that the cape chooses who to pick to become a superhero and to save the world from these very dangerous people that are super villains. One thing I can never do is to tell my parents that I'm now a superhero that can fly in the air, not even my little brother because he tells everyone everything and he never keeps secrets.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about